20 kg cardboard box with inserted antistatic PE liner
400 kg cardboard container with 20 antistatic PE-liners each 20kg
500 kg cardboard container with 25 antistatic PE-liners each 20kg
For overcoating anti-graffiti powder coatings, sanding and preliminary tests are mandatory.
Printing and glueing
Preliminary tests are mandatory.
Protection of coated parts
Coated parts should be packed after cooling with suitable materials without plasticizers. They should be stored protected from the weather to avoid the formation of condensation and thus water spots on the coating.
The coated parts must be cleaned according to the directives RAL-GZ 632 or SZFF 61.01. Technical Information IGP-TI 106 must also be observed when dealing with pearl mica effects.
The following procedure should be observed when removing grafitti:
- The contact time of the gaffiti with the surface must be kept as brief as possible
- Preliminary tests to select a suitable graffiti remover
- Thorough rinsing of the cleaned areas with water
- The contact time of the graffiti remover with the surface must be kept as brief as possible
- Elite 007 grafitti remover from Crous Chemicals GmbH
- Socostrip T4210P from Socomore
- Bonderite S-ST 1302 and Bonderite C-MC 400 from Henkel AG
- or a different non-abrasive cleaner
Paint removal and disposal
After use, coated goods should be supplied to the normal recycling process. The disposal methods for sludges or residual powders must be observed in accordance with the local official provisions whilst taking Waste Code “080201 Coating Powder Wastes” in accordance with the European Waste Catalogue into consideration.